Customer Care Coordinator
Job Title: Customer Care Coordinator
Location: South West region – Exeter
Salary: Competitive salary and package
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Reports to: Customer Care Manager
We are proud to be one of the UK’s leading privately owned housebuilder, head quartered in Warrington, Cheshire. We operate four regional businesses with offices in Warrington, Exeter, Bristol, and Solihull.
Our Values and Culture are at the heart of our business and centre on our most valued assets – our people and our customers.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a motivated Customer Care Coordinator to help ensure the Customer is at the centre of everything we do.
The Customer Care Coordinator is responsible for the day to day management of the administration relating to all customer issues.
The successful candidate will take ownership of all ongoing customers’ issues and will be responsible to allocate resources, including our Wain Homes Operatives and also contractors, to undertake work in customers’ homes.
Working closely with the Customer Care Manager, the Customer Care Coordinator will be responsible for the management of information and data in relation to all customer issues.
Administration of Customer issues
- Monitor the Customer Services Inbox
- Receive and log all telephone calls and emails from Customers on an inhouse computer system
- Ensure the preparation and issue of the weekly defects report for each site
- Provide feedback and obtain information from other departments
- Ensure all relevant documentation is in customer plot files
- Archive site information as required
Management of Contractors and Wain Homes Operatives diaries
- Ensure the correct allocation of work to the Wain Homes Operatives, the existing site teams and/or contractors
- Oversee the work of contractors and report on poor contractor outcomes
- Ensure materials are available as required to facilitate remediation
Managing remediation of outstanding issues
- Maintain reasonable timescales for customers for any remediation works
- Address unsuccessful/poor remediation of customer issues
- Ensure that out of hours services and reporting work effectively
- Experience in the housebuilding industry
- Knowledge of handling Customer Complaints face to face and/or via telephone
- Ability to work independently, prioritise work and take initiative.
- Able to demonstrate efficiency and reliability in previous roles.
- Ability to think ahead and forecast customer issues.
- Great Interpersonal, communication and relationship skills.
- Proactive and resilient in a fast-paced working environment.
The benefits package includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- 24 days holiday (increasing by 1 day after 2 years of continuous service up to a maximum of 28 days)
- Choice of Flexible Benefits
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
If you have any questions relating to this position, and to apply, please send a covering email and a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date of Friday 17th June 2022.
Inclusion and Diversity are paramount to us here at Wain Homes. All our applicants and colleagues are treated fairly and respectfully, regardless of any protected characteristic/s. If you require assistance with regards to reasonable adjustments during your application process with us, please do not hesitate to contact us - we are always happy to help.